2017 ADVERTISING INFORMATION
Relevant. Honest. Fresh.
GoalNation offers a qualified audience dedicated to soccer and an active lifestyle. Our readers are players, coaches, trainers, tournament directors and of course the families involved in our favorite sport.
With relevant coverage that goes deeper than the score, GoalNation’s editorials examine soccer’s road ahead. With nearly 50K LIKES on Facebook and a highly engaged social media audience, GoalNation provides an exceptional reach into the soccer fan and family in the USA. Coaches, Players, Parents and Directors all read GoalNation.
GoalNation reaches the heart of the American soccer community and delivers millions of impressions per month.
SOCCER: To offer soccer players, coaches, parents and, of course, fans honest and real, agenda-free reporting with diverse points of view. With great pictures and exclusive interviews, GoalNation reaches America’s heart of soccer.
GoalNation is the voice of soccer in America.
More than reporting just the scores, our coverage of Youth, Women’s and Men’s Soccer goes deeper into action to reveal what is really going on in the game and how the players and coaches arrived to that moment.
GoalNation’s great Columnists share their perspectives along with our special Advice from the Pros and News on Nutrition, Soccer Locker new product reviews, Soccer Lovers’ Guide to Soccer Books and other special features — reach our audience and engage them in unique ways.
Subscriber email list is nearly 250,000 soccer players, coaches, tournament directors and parents all across America.
Athletic and active our GoalNation readers are engaged and interactive. Our social media posts create conversations. Our readers are all across America and beyond.
Here is an example of GoalNation’s reach on Facebook – GoalNation’s Facebook page reaches over ONE MILLION people per month:
Here is a map of 2016 readership in the USA from Google Analytics.
Top State Markets are: California, Texas, New York, Illinois, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, Ohio and Virginia.
Top Metro Markets: LA, NY, San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, Seattle, Chicago, Washington DC, Atlanta, Boston, Philadelphia, Sacramento, Houston, Detroit, Portland, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Pittsburg, Denver, Charlotte, Cleveland, Miami, St. Louis and Columbus.
Here are some samples of articles posted on our GoalNation Facebook:
And here is a Facebook post on Paul Breitner:
GoalNation FUN FACTS:
- Over 70% of readers read us on their phones or tablets. Of this percentage …
- 68% read GoalNation on their iPhones
- 7% read GoalNation on their iPads.
- Over 150,000 people read our #1 article – Identifying A Developmental Saboteur in Youth Soccer
- Readers read this article for an average of more than 7 minutes
- Average time spent reading articles: Nearly 4 minutes
- GoalNation Homepage was the second most popular page followed then by
- Parents On The Soccer Sideline
- Nutrition Tips For Traveling Soccer Players
- GoalNation eBlast Newsletter Subscriber base as of 8.02.16: 189,131 – January, 2017 our subscriber list had grown to 242,862
- GoalNation eBlast Open Rates vary from an average of 32% to 7.2%
- GoalNation Open Rates exceed Sports Industry standards
- Advertisers: Geo Targeting available
- Top Five Acquisition Channels:
- Social Media – GoalNation has nearly 50,000 LIKES on Facebook
- Organic Search
- As of 6.7.16 – GoalNation’s reach on Facebook in United States of America: The total number of people our posts reached during the 07/27/2016 – 08/02/2016 was 166,031
- While 82% of our fans on Facebook are Male – with approximately 60% being between 18 and 44 years of age, our GoalNation Website has a gender balance of 38.9% women readers.
GoalNation AD RATES:
Digital Ads can be purchased by CPM (Cost per Impressions – advertising cost per thousand views,) CTR (The click-through rate) or on a Monthly Rate (the easiest way to buy digital advertising.)
Example of GoalNation Advertising Rates:
- Month Ad Space Costs per Editorial Section – all shared rotation:
- Revolving Mega Billboard Ad on GoalNation Homepage (970×250) — $1650
- Leaderboard on homepage and article pages (728×90) — $1150
- Sidekick on Right Rail on homepage and article pages (300×250) — $1250
- Footer ads on homepage and article pages (300×250) — $1150
- eBlast newsletters 600×200 — $500 per insertion
- Site Takeover – 100% share of voice – Request rate
- Run of Site – ROS – is also available.
- Basic ad rates are for a shared rotation (The specific ad space will be shared by multiple ads, each ad coming up in a weighted revolving rotation.)
- Exclusivity and dedicated ad positioning is available upon request and at additional cost.
- CPM – Range $15 – $20+
- CTR – Upon Request
GoalNation Advertising Discounts:
- Recognized Ad Agencies: 15%
- Only one discount can be applied for any insertion order.
Please contact us for marketing ideas and digital advertising costs. We have more than 25 years experience in marketing and advertising. Please let us help you create a plan that will work great for you and your company.
Please request more information by calling 858-531-8300 or by email.
GoalNation AD OPTIONS:
We offer a wide selection of creative and marketing options including digital and newsletter ads, sponsorships, social media partnerships and interactive campaigns to reach into your audience. Geo-Targeting is also available as are Site Take-Overs.
We off all IAB ad sizes (such as Extra Large Skybox Branding Ads 970×250) are available upon request but our clients usually select:
Additional Ad Information and Marketing Options:
- Splash Welcome: Transitional Ad Skin 7 seconds overlay, opaque coverage of homepage with center ad
- Video Ad option
- Site Take Over – gain 100% share of the voice for all video and display ads
Strong Social Media Support:
Plus excellent pick up coverage of GoalNation’s soccer news articles:
Please note: Ad Pricing may be changed at any time.